- 2 pcs whole garlic, minced
- 5 pcs chili pepper, minced
- cooking oil
- In a preheated pan, put about 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Add the minced garlic and chili peppers.
- Stir then simmer until the garlic turns brown.
- Serve as a sauce together with toyomansi for siomai and other steamed or fried dish.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More