How to Make Choco Caramel Pudding Dessert
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 3 packs chocolate cookie sandwich cookies & fillings separated, Choco Mucho or Oreo brand
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp butter melted
- 4 tbsp caramel sauce
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water, fresh milk, and cookie fillings. Cook while stirring. Bring to a boil.
- When it boils, gradually add the dissolved cornstarch. Cook while stirring until it becomes thick. Turn off heat then set aside.
- Crush 14 pcs of chocolate cookies then reserve 4 pieces for toppings.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Mix well.
- Prepare 4 small plastic cups.
- Pour 1 tbsp cookie-butter mixture at the bottom of each cup. Next, add 1 scoop of pudding in each cup. Next, add another thin layer of cookie-butter mixture in each cup. Next, add at least 1 tsp of pudding again in each cup. Next, add 1 tbsp of caramel sauce in each cup. Finally, put 1 pc of chocolate cookie on top of each cup.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy your choco caramel pudding dessert!