- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup fresh milk
- 3 packs chocolate cookie sandwich (cookies & fillings separated), Choco Mucho or Oreo brand
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp butter, melted
- 4 tbsp caramel sauce
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water, fresh milk, and cookie fillings. Cook while stirring. Bring to a boil.
- When it boils, gradually add the dissolved cornstarch. Cook while stirring until it becomes thick. Turn off heat then set aside.
- Crush 14 pcs of chocolate cookies then reserve 4 pieces for toppings.
- In a mixing bowl, combine crushed cookies and melted butter. Mix well.
- Prepare 4 small plastic cups.
- Pour 1 tbsp cookie-butter mixture at the bottom of each cup. Next, add 1 scoop of pudding in each cup. Next, add another thin layer of cookie-butter mixture in each cup. Next, add at least 1 tsp of pudding again in each cup. Next, add 1 tbsp of caramel sauce in each cup. Finally, put 1 pc of chocolate cookie on top of each cup.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy your choco caramel pudding dessert!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More