- 1 tsp gelatin powder (clear)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup Milo powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1½ cups water
- In a pan or pot, put all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Gradually add the water while stirring.
- Put in the stove over medium heat. Bring to a boil while continuously stirring.
- Remove from heat then transfer to a mold. Let it cool down.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy your choco jelly!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More