Chocolate Condensed Cake with Walnut / No Oven Cake Recipe
- 1½ cup All purpose Flour(APF)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 pcs. eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1½ cup chocolate flavored condensed milk
- ½ cup chopped walnut or any nuts
- Grease the round pan with oil and line with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix well
- In another mixing bowl combine eggs, melted butter and choco flavored condensed milk. Mix well
- Mix together the dry ingredients and wet ingredients. Mix well until no lumps in the mixture. Pour in the round pan and top with chopped walnuts. Tap to level the mixture.
- Preheat the pan with a wire stand inside. Cover for 10 minutes.
- Turn into medium heat and Put the cake mixture inside the preheated pan and cook for 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool and cut into pieces. Enjoy