How to Make Coffee Jelly Ice Candy
- For the jelly:
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 1 pack 25g jelly powder, unflavored
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1.5 ltr water
- For the milk mixture:
- 1 can 250ml condensed milk
- 1 can 370ml evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- In a pot, dissolve the jelly powder in 1.5 ltr water. Bring to a boil.
- When it boils, add the coffee powder. Stir continuously until dissolved.
- Turn off heat then add 1/4 cup sugar. Stir well.
- Transfer the jelly mixture into a rectangular container. Let it set for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Slice the jelly into little strips. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, pour 2 cups of water. Add 1/2 cup sugar, condensed milk, and evaporated milk. Stir well.
- Use a funnel to pour jelly strips and milk mixture to the ice candy plastic. If needed, use a barbecue stick to push the jelly strips inside. Properly knot the plastic. Repeat this step until all ingredients are consumed.
- Put in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your coffee jelly ice candy!