How to Make Coffee Jelly Sago
- 6 (2g each)sachets instant coffee powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 (25g) sachet jelly powder, unflavored
- 1.5 ltr water
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 can (250ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups sago, cooked
- In a mixing bowl, combine jelly powder, coffee powder, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add water then stir well.
- Transfer to a pot. Cover then turn on the heat (medium fire). Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a glass or heat resistant container. Allow the jelly to set for 45 minutes. You can also chill it to set faster.
- Slice the jelly into cubes then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
- Combine the jelly cubes, the milk mixture, and the cooked sago. Mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to serving cups. Enjoy your coffee jelly sago!