- 6 (2g each)sachets instant coffee powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 (25g) sachet jelly powder, unflavored
- 1.5 ltr water
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 can (250ml) condensed milk
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 cups sago, cooked
- In a mixing bowl, combine jelly powder, coffee powder, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add water then stir well.
- Transfer to a pot. Cover then turn on the heat (medium fire). Bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a glass or heat resistant container. Allow the jelly to set for 45 minutes. You can also chill it to set faster.
- Slice the jelly into cubes then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine evaporated milk, condensed milk, and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
- Combine the jelly cubes, the milk mixture, and the cooked sago. Mix well. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Transfer to serving cups. Enjoy your coffee jelly sago!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More