- 1 cup crushed graham
- 1/2 cup melted butter, unsalted
- Slice mango for toppings
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups condensed milk
- 2 pcs. all-purpose cream
- 1 pack Mango flavored gulaman
- 3 pcs. mango, diced
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 sachet white gulaman, unflavored
- In a mixing bowl pour the crushed graham and melted butter, mix until combined
- Then transfer in a mold, flatten 2 tbsp of crust mixture in each mold, and chill.
For Mango Layer
- In a pan pour the water and sugar and mango flavored gulaman, stir well.
- Add the 1 pack of all-purpose cream, 1 cup of evaporated milk, 1 cup of condensed milk and Stir well. Let it boil for 5mins.
- Pour the mango jelly mixture in a mold with chilled crushed graham.
- Add sliced mango, let it cool and firm.
For Cream Layer
- In a bowl pour the 1 cup hot water and unflavored gulaman, stir well
- Add the ½ cup of all-purpose cream, ½ cup of evaporated milk, ½ cup of condensed milk and ½ cup sugar. Mix well.
- Again pour the cream mixture in a mold for the final layer.
- Designed with sliced mango on top.
- Chill for 2hrs or more and serve.