Adobo here, adobo there, adobo everywhere! Yan talaga ang paborito nating mga Pinoy! Sa sobrang dami ng version natin ng dish na ito, maloloka ka talaga. Kaya itry mo na ang super sarap na another version ng adobo, ang Adobong Baboy na Tuyo recipe! Super enjoy dito!
The recipe for our Creamy Mango Graham Jelly is very simple. All of the ingredients can be easily found at your local grocery store and even local markets. Here’s what you’ll be needing: crushed Grahams, butter (unsalted), evaporated milk, condensed milk, all purpose-cream, white sugar, water, white gulaman, mango-flavored gulaman, and of course, mangoes!
It is important that you buy a mango-flavored gulaman for this recipe. We want to highlight the color of the mango and allow its delicious taste to conquer everything. Oh! Before I forget, don’t hold back in getting mangoes. The more mango flavor there is, the better!
To start with our recipe, we first need to make our crust. Simply combine the crushed Grahams and melted butter in a mixing bowl. After mixing, transfer it into a mold. A couple of tablespoons of crust mixture in each mold would be enough. Make sure to flatten it, then let it chill.
Up next! We will now be making the mango layer. To start, combine the water, sugar, and mango-flavored gulaman in a pan. Next, pour 1 pack of all-purpose cream, 1 cup of evaporated milk, and 1 cup of condensed milk into the pan. Make sure to stir well then let it boil for five (5) minutes. After that, simply pour this mango-jelly mixture into the mold with the chilled crust. Lastly, add a slice of mango on top. Then just let it cool and be firm for a sufficient amount of time!
Now for the third and final layer, we will be making the cream layer! In a bowl, just pour 1 cup of water and a sachet of the white unflavored gulaman into a bowl. Next, pour half cups of all-purpose cream, evaporated milk, condensed milk, and sugar into the bowl. After mixing well, pour the cream mixture on top of the crust and mango layers! To top it off, put as many mangoes as you like on top of the layers. Now you just have to chill it for two (2) hours more and then you can serve it. Voila! And just like that, you’ve successfully made Creamy Mango Graham Jelly!
The great thing about mangoes is that everybody loves them. It’s suitable for children, adults, and even elderly people! Did you enjoy making your own Creamy Mango Graham Jelly recipe? For easy recipes and more amazing things, follow Panlasang Pinoy Recipes!
- 1 cup crushed graham
- ½ cup melted butter, unsalted
- Slice mango for toppings
- Mango Layer
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1½ cups evaporated milk
- 1½ cups condensed milk
- 2 pcs. all-purpose cream
- 1 pack Mango flavored gulaman
- 3 pcs. mango, diced
- Cream Layer
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 sachet white gulaman, unflavored
- In a mixing bowl pour the crushed graham and melted butter, mix until combined
- Then transfer in a mold, flatten 2 tbsp of crust mixture in each mold, and chill.
- For Mango Layer
- In a pan pour the water and sugar and mango flavored gulaman, stir well.
- Add the 1 pack of all-purpose cream, 1 cup of evaporated milk, 1 cup of condensed milk and Stir well. Let it boil for 5mins.
- Pour the mango jelly mixture in a mold with chilled crushed graham.
- Add sliced mango, let it cool and firm.
- For Cream Layer
- In a bowl pour the 1 cup hot water and unflavored gulaman, stir well
- Add the ½ cup of all-purpose cream, ½ cup of evaporated milk, ½ cup of condensed milk and ½ cup sugar. Mix well.
- Again pour the cream mixture in a mold for the final layer.
- Designed with sliced mango on top.
- Chill for 2hrs or more and serve.
How to Make CREAMY MANGO GRAHAM JELLY