How to Make Crispy Pork Lechon Kawali
- 1½ kg pork belly
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1⁄4 cup of fish Sauce
- 1 thumb ginger
- 2 pcs. Whole peppercorn
- 3 pcs Laurel
- Water for boiling
- Oil for frying
- Wash and cut the pork belly into half.
- Put the pork, water, peppercorn, salt, fish sauce, laurel and ginger in a pot.
- Bring to boil and set the fire into low, cook for 1 hour or until the pork gets soft.
- When its cook removed the pork and sliced into 1 inch thick and let it cool or put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat up the oil and fry the boiled pork belly until it's golden brown and crispy. Be careful when frying, always put a cover in a pan.
- After frying, put in a strainer to remove excess oil from the pork.
- Cut into serving size.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy