How to Make Crunchy Banana Choco Balls (Trending Now!!!)
- 6 pcs. Saba Banana Ripe peeled and boiled
- 1/2 cup Flour
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- 1/ cup of of Water
- 1 cup of Breadcrumbs
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Chocolate for filling
- 2 tbsp. Water
- Boil the banana until soft and mashed using a fork while it is still hot.
- In a bowl combine mashed banana, all purpose flour,cornstarch and 2 tbsp. water. Mix
- well. Set aside.
- Take a scoop of banana mixture and fill it with chocolate, shape into a ball and dip and
- roll in breadcrumbs. Repeat to all the banana mixture. Set aside
- Heat the oil and fry the breaded banana balls until golden brown. Drain the oil with tissue
- Let it cool and serve with your family. Enjoy