How to Make Dalgona Milo and Coffee Ref Cake
- 1 pack of Graham Crackers or fudgee Bar
- 2½ cups of Nestle Cream(chilled)
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- 1 /2 cup Milo Powder
- 1 tsp Coffee Powder
- 1 cup of Graham Crushed
- In a bowl beat the chilled nestle cream until doubled in volume using a hand electric
- Add condensed milk and beat again until well combined.
- Divide the cream mixture into two portions. Add milo in one portion of cream and add coffee in another portion. Mix well
- Arrange the graham crackers in a square glass bowl. Top with milo cream dalgona and sprinkle with graham powder.
- Layer again with graham crackers and top with coffee cream dalgona and sprinkle with graham powder. Lastly layer with graham crackers and milo cream dalgona.
- Chilled overnight and Dust with milo powder before Serve. Enjoy