- 3 pcs eggplant
- 2 pcs medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 pc finger chili pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (you can also use white vinegar)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grill the eggplant then peel off the skin and cut the stems.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly mash the eggplant using a fork. (You can use two forks to make this process easier)
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, onion, chili pepper, sugar, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Serve with your favorite grilled or fried dish. Enjoy your ensaladang talong!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More