How to Make Garlic Bread
- 2 pcs (20 cm) baguette, cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp basil leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, butter, parsley and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a basting brush, spread the mixture over the cut side of the bread.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.