How to Make Ham and Cheese Bread Toast
- 1 pack of Loaf Bread
- 1 pack of Slice Cheese
- 1 pack of Slice Ham pre cooked
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- ¼ cup of Butter
- In a bowl add 2 eggs,salt and sugar. Mix well
- Take a loaf of bread and fill it with ham and cheese, top with another loaf of bread and
- press the bread.
- Dip the bread into a beaten egg.
- Heat the pan and put butter on it.
- Toast it in a heated pan with butter until toasted brownies.
- Cut into serving Size and Serve while still hot. Enjoy