- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (300g) thick cream
- 1 tsp butter
- In a saucepan, pour the sugar. Set on high heat then let the sugar caramelize.
- When it boils and starts to color. Turn off the heat.
- Immediately add the thick cream then stir with a long-handled wooden spoon. (Tip: Avoid using a metal spoon as the caramel is extremely hot!)
- Transfer to a glass bowl. Add butter then stir until fully incorporated.
- Done! You can now use it for dessert recipes that need caramel sauce.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More