- Homemade Cheese Sauce ( see the recipe)
- 250 grams Elbow Macaroni Pasta. (Cook according to its label)
- Extra Grated cheese.
- Prepare and set aside the cooked cheese sauce.
- Boiled the pasta with salt in the water and put in ice water to avoid getting overcooked.
- Mix it together with home made cheese sauce in a pot. Slow fire only
- Add a few food colors to better color.
- Add more grated cheese and stir it well.
- Off the fire and put in a baking pan the mac n cheese.
- You can add grated cheese on top if you like.
- Preheat the pan and stand inside then bake the mac n cheese for 15 minutes.
- Now the mac n cheese is ready to serve.
- Garnish with extra cheese sauce and parmesan cheese. Enjoy
- Best with garlic bread and hot sauce.
How to Make Cheese Sauce for Mac n’ Cheese