- 1½ cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups all-purpose cream
- Materials needed:
- popsicle sticks
- plastic cups or ice drop molder
- In a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Mix well.
- Add the crushed Oreo cookies. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into plastic cups or ice drop molder.
- If you are using plastic cups, put some tape on top of each cup leaving a little space in the center. (The tape will be the support for the popsicle stick.) Insert a popsicle stick in the center of each cup.
- Freeze for 3 to 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve frozen and enjoy your homemade Oreo ice drops!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More