How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
- 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate
- 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled
- 1 big can of Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Flavor
- In a bowl crushed the fudgee bar using pork and half of crushed fudgee bar layered in a glass square pan. Refrigerate fot 5 mins.
- Put the chilled nestle cream in a bowl and whip using electric mixer. Until soft peak and add the vanilla then mix it well.
- Add the condensed milk and mix until well blended. Set aside
- Pour the mixture cream over the frozen layered fudgee and top with remaining crushed fudgee bar.
- Refrigerated for 7 hours or overnight for best result.
- Enjoy fudgee bar ice cream cake with your family and friends.