- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 pcs large-sized kamote, sliced
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- 5 bamboo sticks
- In a heated pan, put cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the sliced kamote pieces.
- Deep fry the kamote pieces until color turns light brown.
- Put-in the brown sugar.
- Mix while frying until all kamote pieces are coated with sugar.
- Remove from heat (use a strainer to drain oil from the kamote pieces).
- Skewer the kamote with the bamboo sticks (recommended: 3 pcs. per stick).
- Let them cool down for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your kamote cue!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More