How to Make Kamote Cue
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 pcs large-sized kamote, sliced
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- 5 bamboo sticks
- In a heated pan, put cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, put-in the sliced kamote pieces.
- Deep fry the kamote pieces until color turns light brown.
- Put-in the brown sugar.
- Mix while frying until all kamote pieces are coated with sugar.
- Remove from heat (use a strainer to drain oil from the kamote pieces).
- Skewer the kamote with the bamboo sticks (recommended: 3 pcs. per stick).
- Let them cool down for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your kamote cue!