How to Make Kamote Sago Con Yelo
- 3 pcs kamote sweet potato, medium sized
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups water
- 1 370ml can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups sago cooked
- 7 cups crushed ice
- Peel the kamote, then slice into cubes.
- In a pot, add water, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir well.
- Add the kamote cubes. Turn on heat, cover then bring to a boil. Stir once in a while.
- Turn off heat then let it cool for a while.
- Prepare 6 to 7 regular-sized plastic cups. Or any type of cup available to you.
- Put at least 2 tbsp of kamote cubes with syrup (the syrup from the cooked kamote).
- Add 1 tbsp of white sugar in each cup.
- Add 1 tbsp of cooked sago in each cup.
- Add crushed ice up to the rim of each cup.
- Lastly, pour a generous amount of evaporated milk in each cup.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your kamote sago con yelo!