How to Make Leche Flan with Lemon
- 5 Egg yolk
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 small can Evaporated milk
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- Foil for cover
- In a mixing bowl add the egg yolk.
- Add the condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla and lemon peel.
- Then mix well and set aside.
- Caramelized the sugar and put in cooking mold. Set aside.
- Strained and put in a cooking mold with caramelized sugar.
- Cover the top of the mold using an Aluminum foil.
- Steamed for 30 to 45 minutes and refrigerate.
- Enjoy our very own leche flan.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More