How to Make Leche Flan with Lemon
- 5 Egg yolk
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 small can Evaporated milk
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- Foil for cover
- In a mixing bowl add the egg yolk.
- Add the condensed milk, evaporated milk, vanilla and lemon peel.
- Then mix well and set aside.
- Caramelized the sugar and put in cooking mold. Set aside.
- Strained and put in a cooking mold with caramelized sugar.
- Cover the top of the mold using an Aluminum foil.
- Steamed for 30 to 45 minutes and refrigerate.
- Enjoy our very own leche flan.