Mango Caramel Crepe Roll Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 1 pc mango, diced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- 1 cup caramel sauce (see recipe here: https://www.pinoyeasyrecipes.com/how-to-make-homemade-caramel-sauce/)
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the evaporated milk, salt, egg, and olive oil. Beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan then pour about ¼ cup of the batter. Cook for 2 minutes or until the bottom turns light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn, then cook the other side. Repeat until all the batter is consumed.
- Place the crepe on a board or tray. Put some caramel sauce and diced mango at the center. Roll and seal the crepe. Repeat until all the ingredients are consumed.
- Serve and enjoy your fresh mango caramel crepe roll!