How to Make Mango Caramel Crepe Roll
- 1 pc mango diced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- 1 cup caramel sauce see recipe here: https://www.pinoyeasyrecipes.com/how-to-make-homemade-caramel-sauce/
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Add the evaporated milk, salt, egg, and olive oil. Beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan then pour about 1/4 cup of the batter. Cook for 2 minutes or until the bottom turns light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn, then cook the other side. Repeat until all the batter is consumed.
- Place the crepe on a board or tray. Put some caramel sauce and diced mango at the center. Roll and seal the crepe. Repeat until all the ingredients are consumed.
- Serve and enjoy your fresh mango caramel crepe roll!