- 1 pc apple
- 1 pc mango
- 1 pc cucumber
- ice cubes
- Wash the fruits with clean water before using them.
- Slice all fruits to small pieces.
- Peel the mango. Retain the skin of the apple and cucumber.
- Combine all the fruits and juice them using a juicer device.
- Transfer the prepared juice to a glass with ice cubes.
- Garnish with apple or cucumber bits on top.
- Serve and enjoy your mango cooler!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More