How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
- 2 pieces Mango
- ½ kilo Sugar
- Mango Condensed Milk
- Evaporated Milk
- ¼ kilo Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- Graham Crushed
- Graham Crackers
- 2 Liters water
- Plastic for Ice Candy
- Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set Aside
- Mix the 2 liters water, Evaporated Milk and sugar.
- When the mixture milk and water is boiled add the Cornstarch and wait to until its Thickened. Set Aside
- Cut half of the Mango into small Cubes while the other half is shredded with Fork. ( Its Better if we used 2 to 3 Mango)
- In Plastic put the Graham powder with Graham Crackers first then put with Milk mixture.
- Put the Mango Condensed Milk and the Shredded Mango.
- Mix all well together and ready for Packing.
- Refrigerate until its Frozen. Served and Enjoy.