- 1 pc ripe mango
- 1½ cups crushed grahams
- 3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose cream
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Slice the mango into cubes.
- In a blender, combine crushed ice, about 2 tbsp mango cubes, mango-flavored condensed milk, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Put some crushed Grahams at the bottom of your serving cup/s. Add some mango shake for the next layer. Add another layer of crushed grahams with mango cubes. Add another layer of mango shake. Lastly, put crushed grahams, mango cubes, mango-flavored condensed milk, and all-purpose cream on top.
- Serve and enjoy your mango graham shake!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More