How to Make Melon, Pineapple & Apple Juice
- 1/4 part of melon
- 1/4 part of pineapple
- 1 pc green apple
- Peel off the skin of pineapple then get 1/4 part. Slice into small pieces.
- Get 1/4 part of the melon. Peel off the skin and remove the seeds. Slice into small pieces.
- Remove the middle part and the seeds from the green apple. Slice into small pieces.
- Put the melon, pineapple and apple pieces in your juicer. Juice them in batches depending on the size of your juicer.
- Transfer the juice to a glass with ice cubes.
- Garnish with apple slices on top.
- Serve cold and enjoy your melon, pineapple and apple juice!