- ¼ part of melon
- ¼ part of pineapple
- 1 pc green apple
- Peel off the skin of pineapple then get ¼ part. Slice into small pieces.
- Get ¼ part of the melon. Peel off the skin and remove the seeds. Slice into small pieces.
- Remove the middle part and the seeds from the green apple. Slice into small pieces.
- Put the melon, pineapple and apple pieces in your juicer. Juice them in batches depending on the size of your juicer.
- Transfer the juice to a glass with ice cubes.
- Garnish with apple slices on top.
- Serve cold and enjoy your melon, pineapple and apple juice!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More