How to Make Milo Turon Recipe
- 5 – 10 pcs. Banana
- 1 Sachet Milo
- 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper
- Oil for frying
- Slice the banana into 3 lengthwise.
- Lay a piece of wrapper put 2 pieces slice banana
- Sprinkle with Milo Powder and roll it. Then set aside
- Heat the oil and fry for 3 – 5 minutes. Until golden brown.
- Use strainer to drain the excess oil.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More