What makes no-bake dessert a popular treat? Yes, they are easy to make! Previously, our notion is that you can have a great dessert if you know how to bake or if you have an oven. That is so obsolete now.
The rise of no-bake goodies makes everyone’s dessert life easier and happier. So why not try one recipe to test it? This no-bake Oreo dessert is a stunner! Are you familiar with Oreo cookies? They are a favorite among kids and even adults? They are rich and flavorful. These cookies are made of two chocolate wafers with a sweet creme filling. Oreo is a brand of cookie from the USA, and it is their best-selling cookie. This brand has been distributing goods in more than one hundred countries worldwide. And yes, one of them is the Philippines.
What is so good with Oreo cookies? Aside from the flavor, vitamins, proteins, and minerals are present in these cookies but in small amounts. However, there is no vitamin A or vitamin C in them. Still, they are being bought due to their rich flavor. That chocolatey flavor is to die for! But it is not the cookies alone that can make this dessert a hit. Do not forget your all-purpose cream and condensed milk mixture. They bind the ingredients together and give them a sweeter, finer taste. All-purpose cream is a staple ingredients in pantries. It can make a lot of good stuff! So make sure you have one. With regard to condensed milk, we have many brands for it. It is up to you to choose one. Just find its shelf in the supermarket, and you will find many options. Three ingredients and you are off to a satisfying dessert time! You will not regret doing this recipe. Try it!
No Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe Video:
How to Make No Bake Oreo Dessert
- 2 packs 250ml all-purpose cream
- 6 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 packs 137g Oreo cookies, split into two
- crushed Oreo cookies from 8-10 pcs cookies
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well then set aside.
- Place split Oreo cookies properly in the bottom part of a rectangle or square container. Fill the gaps with crushed Oreo cookies. Put some cream mixture on top then spread evenly by using a spatula or spoon. Repeat this process until the desired number of layers is achieved.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreo cookies on top of the cream mixture as the final touch.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo dessert!