- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of Water
- Water for Steaming
Procedures to Dissolving Sugar:
- In a cooking pan put the ¼ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ¼ cup of water then mix well and set aside.
Procedures for Making Kutsinta:
- In a mixing bowl, put the cassava flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix well.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until mixed.
- Add lye water, vanilla and add dissolving sugar then continue mixing.
- Use strainer to filter the mixture kutsinta then set aside
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then remove and set aside.
- Use back of fork or spoon to remove into molder.
- Serve with grated coconut on top.