- 1 cup powdered milk
- ⅓ cup condensed milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- Combine the powdered milk and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Mix well until the texture becomes ready for molding.
- Form a tube shape from the mixture. You can then cut it to small pieces to make tube-shaped pastillas or roll them using your hands to make pastillas balls.
- Coat with sugar for the final touch.
- Wrap each piece with cellophane if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your pastillas!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More