How to Make Pastimallows
- 1¼ cup powdered milk
- ⅓ cup condensed milk
- 15 pcs marshmallows (medium sized, approx. 2cm height)
- ¼ cup powdered milk, for coating
- In a mixing bowl, combine condensed milk and powdered milk. (Remember: Don’t add all the powdered milk. Start by adding ¼ cup then adjust later on.)
- Mix well. Try to knead the mixture with your clean hand. If it won’t stick to your palms and fingers then it is ready for molding.
- Get about a tbsp of the mixture then flatten it with your palms. Put a marshmallow at the center then wrap it with the pastillas mixture. Roll it with your palms then squeeze the sides with your fingers until the shape becomes similar to the marshmallow.
- Coat with powdered milk as the final touch.
- Put in small cupcake cups or wrap with cellophane.
- Serve and enjoy your pastimallows!