- 3 cups Glutinous Rice Flour (Malagkit)
- 1 cup Sugar
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Water
Filling and Coating
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 pack Happy Peanut, crushed
- In a bowl combine glutinous rice flour, sugar, water, vanilla and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Use plastic wrap or Grease bottom and sides of 7×7 inch square pan with cooking oil. Pour mixture into the pan. Steam for 30-35 minutes over medium heat.
- Crushed peanut using a blender or mortar and pestle. Set aside.
- Grease area where you’re going to put the tikoy or use plastic wrap. Remove tikoy from the pan and put into greased plate or flat surface. Stretch tikoy using rolling or hands to make a wide and flat tikoy.
- Pipe peanut butter into the tikoy and fold sides to make a roll and seal the filling. Cut the tikoy to detach it. Then cut tikoy roll into smaller sizes. Roll into crushed peanut.
- Serve and enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More