How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 small Royal Soft drinks
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp. Oil or olive oil
- Star margarine
- Prepare all ingredients and mix into bowl.
- Put into bowl the flour, baking powder and sugar then mix it.
- Add the 1 cup of royal soda and 2 tbsp. of oil then mix it.
- Lastly add the 1 cup of water and mix it well then set aside.
- Put butter or margarine into cooking pan.
- Put the hotcake mixture into pan and cook for 2 minutes both side.
- Serve with toppings of butter or margarine and sugar on top.