How to Make Potato Salad
- ½ kg marble potatoes or any potato variant, cooked and cut into halves
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- ¼ cup celery chopped
- 1 tbsp spring onion chopped
- ¼ cup crispy bacon chopped
- ¼ cup mustard
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the onion, celery and crispy bacon. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the vinegar, mustard, sugar, spring onion, salt and pepper. Mix then bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with the cooked potatoes, add the prepared sauce. Mix well then serve.