How to Make Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 pc. Eggs
- 1 cup powder milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1⁄4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla
- ½ tsp. of Salt
- 3 pcs. Salted eggs (for toppings)
- 1⁄2 pack Cheese (for topping)
- Molding Cups and paper liner
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour, sugar, powdered milk, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Put the eggs, melted butter and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add water gradually. Mix well.
- Strain the puto mixture. Set aside
- Fill the molder cup with a paper liner of puto mixture.
- Arrange into a steamer and put the sliced cheese and salted eggs on top.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Check the puto if already cooked.
- Serve and enjoy!