- 400g ground pork
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- ½ cup catsup
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 4 pcs hotdogs, sliced in half
- 3 pcs hard boiled eggs, quartered
- butter, for greasing
- aluminum foil (material needed)
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for the hotdogs and hard-boiled eggs. Mix well until blended.
- Grease the aluminum foil with butter.
- Spread about 6 tbsp of the mixture on the aluminum foil. Place some hotdogs and hard-boiled eggs on the top corner of the mixture.
- Roll tightly and wrap in the aluminum foil. Seal by twisting both ends.
- Arrange the embutido rolls in the steamer. Steam for 1 hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil and slice before serving. You can also fry it if you want. Enjoy your special embutido!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More