- 3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi (juiced)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 1 large sweet onion (minced)
- 2 pcs. chili (minced)
- 1 medium garlic (minced)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
- Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
- Remove from the grill when cooked.
- Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More