Easy Spanish Sardines pasta is a savory pasta dish made with Spanish sardines. However, unlike the usual pasta dishes where tomato sauce is used, in this recipe we used fresh tomatoes. Indeed, this recipe is a very delightful way of satisfying both seafood and pasta lovers.
- 2 can of Spanish Sardines
- 1/2 kg of Spaghetti Pasta (cook according to its label)
- 1 pc red onion
- 4 Cloves of slice garlic
- Half Lemon (Wedges)
- 3 pcs tomato
- Chives/ Spring Onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Grated cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Water for boiling of pasta
- Separate the spanish sardines with their oil and set aside.
- Cook the Pasta according to its label. Add half portion of salt
- When pasta is cooked, remove and cool. Set aside
- Heat the pan and pour the oil from sardines.
- Slightly Fry the sardines and take some of the sardines for toppings.
- Add the onion, garlic, spring onion, tomato, butter, remaining salt and pepper. Stir well
- Turn the heat into low and add the cooked pasta, stir well.
- Served with sliced lemon. Enjoy