- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, according to taste
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp banana catsup
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch & 3 tbsp water, mixed
- ¾ cup water
- cooking oil, for sautéing
- Heat some oil in a saucepan, then sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add water, catsup, and vinegar then mix well.
- Adjust the heat to low, then add salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Gradually add the cornstarch mixture while stirring.
- Simmer for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Serve with your favorite fried or baked dish. Enjoy your sweet and sour sauce!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More