How to Make Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, according to taste
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp banana catsup
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch & 3 tbsp water, mixed
- ¾ cup water
- cooking oil, for sautéing
- Heat some oil in a saucepan, then sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add water, catsup, and vinegar then mix well.
- Adjust the heat to low, then add salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Gradually add the cornstarch mixture while stirring.
- Simmer for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Serve with your favorite fried or baked dish. Enjoy your sweet and sour sauce!