How to Make Tanglad (Lemongrass) Iced Tea
- 6 cups water
- 1 thumb-sized ginger sliced
- 3 stalks tanglad lemongrass
- 1 or 2 teabags according to taste
- ice cubes
- lemon juice according to taste
- honey according to taste, optional
- In a pot over high heat, pour 6 cups of water. Add the ginger and lemongrass. Cover and bring to a boil.
- When it boils, adjust to medium-low heat then add the teabag/s. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes then remove from heat. Let it cool down a bit.
- Transfer to glass/glasses. Squeeze some lemon juice and add some honey (optional) according to your taste. Stir well.
- Add some ice cubes. Garnish with lemongrass as stirrer.
- Serve and enjoy your healthy tanglad iced tea!