Who doesn’t love ube and cheese? Now, you can enjoy these two flavors in one pastillas recipe! Plus, it is so easy to make!
Ube Cheese Pastillas Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 2 cups powdered milk (Bear Brand)
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 tbsp grated cheese
- 3 tbsp ube halaya
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- powdered sugar, for coating (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup powdered milk, 3 tbsp grated cheese, 1 1/2 tbsp sugar, and 1/2 cup condensed milk. Mix well. (Tip: If the mixture is too wet, add more powdered milk. If the mixture is too dry, add more condensed milk.)
- Knead the cheese pastillas mixture with your clean hands. Set aside when done. (Tip: Spread some powdered milk on your working area so the mixture won’t stick.)
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup powdered milk, 3 tbsp ube halaya, 1 1/2 tbsp sugar, and 1/2 cup condensed milk. Mix well.
- Knead the ube pastillas mixture with your clean hands.
- Get a chunk of ube and cheese pastillas mixture. Form them into long thin tubes by rolling.
- Twist them together then roll to combine well.
- Using a knife, cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Coat with powdered sugar if desired.
- Wrap each pastillas with cellophane.
- Enjoy your ube cheese pastillas!
You might like this recipe too: Pasti Yema Yema-Filled Pastillas) Recipe