How to Make Watermelon & Orange Juice
- ¼ watermelon
- 2 oranges
- ice cubes
- Slice the watermelon into small pieces.
- Cut the oranges in halves. (Note: Before cutting the oranges, roll and crush them so that you can get more juice from them.)
- Squeeze juice from the oranges and place it in a small bowl or glass.
- Juice the watermelon using a juicer.
- Mix the orange juice with the watermelon juice.
- Put ice cubes and watermelon chunks in a tall glass.
- Pour-in the prepared juice to the glass. Garnish with orange slices if desired.
- Serve cold and enjoy your watermelon and orange juice!