- ¼ watermelon
- 2 oranges
- ice cubes
- Slice the watermelon into small pieces.
- Cut the oranges in halves. (Note: Before cutting the oranges, roll and crush them so that you can get more juice from them.)
- Squeeze juice from the oranges and place it in a small bowl or glass.
- Juice the watermelon using a juicer.
- Mix the orange juice with the watermelon juice.
- Put ice cubes and watermelon chunks in a tall glass.
- Pour-in the prepared juice to the glass. Garnish with orange slices if desired.
- Serve cold and enjoy your watermelon and orange juice!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More