- 2 bowls
- Crack the egg
- Tap the egg on a hard surface, to crack open its shell.
- Let the yolk settle in one half of the shell
- Open up the egg on top of one of the bowls, let the yolk rest in one of the open halves.
- Transfer the yolk back and forth
- Carefully pour the yolk into the other half of the shell, while letting the white drip down to the bowl. Continue shifting the yolk from one shell to the other, until all of the white is sitting in the bowl. Finally, pour the yolk carefully into the second bowl.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More