- 3 eggs
- ½ can black beans, drained and mashed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ avocado , sliced
- Salsa from a jar, to taste
- 3 tbsp grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- Chopped cilantro, to taste
- Optional: Cayenne paper
- Poach eggs
- Heat beans in a skillet while eggs are cooking .
- Remove Beans from heat and mix in olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add a pinch of cayenne for spicy beans.
- Place beans on plate, top with poached eggs, avocado, salsa, cheese and cilantro.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More