Humba Pampango Recipe
Adobo Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Pork Recipes, Potato Recipes
December 28, 2013
- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 4 pcs. Smoked bacon, sliced
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsps. Paprika 1k. lean pork, cubed
- 4 cups water
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups sliced potatoes
- 2 pcs. Chili pepper, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Heat oil and sauté the pork. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper. When cooked, allow to cool and set aside.
- Heat oil in deep pan and sauté the garlic and the bacon.
- Add the lean pork.
- Add the tomatoes, green bell pepper, potatoes and paprika.
- Pour in water to cover the ingredients. Cover with pan lid and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cover and season with salt and pepper to taste; stir.
- If you want a spicy humba add chili pepper.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More