- 1 1/2 cups radish, sliced into strips
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into strips
- 1 pc small onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/8 cup rock salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine salt and radish strips and set aside for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the salted radish.
Wash the squeezed radish strips with water and drain water.
- In a bowl, combine the radish strips, tomatoes, onion and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 large green mangoes, cubed
- 4 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 tbsps bagoong, sautéed
- In a big mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together.
Once evenly mixed, chill then serve.
- 1 large singkamas, cut into strips
- 1 pc red bellpepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bellpepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 siling pangsigang, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 medium carrot, cut thinly
- 1 pc medium sized cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/8 cup hibi
- 250 ml water
- 150 ml vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Heat a pan.
Pour the hibi and pan fry it with no oil until fragrant and slightly crispy.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Top the salad with hibi and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More