- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 5 pcs. Stringbeans ( sitaw), sliced into 2 – inch lengths
- 4 small ampalay, halved
- 2 cups squash, cubed
- 2 eggplants, sliced into rounds
- 1 medium – sized fish ( e. g. bangus ), broiled
- 2 tbsp. Fish bagoong ( fermented fish ), strained to remove impurities
- Place all the ingredients in a pot.
- Cover the pot and cook until all the vegetables are tender.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More