baked, CHEF BOY LOGRO RECIPES, coconut recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Rice Recipes
April 15, 2014
- 200g malagkit (glutinous rice)
- 800ml (3 1/4 cups) coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt banana leaves
- In a non-stick pot, boil the malagkit with coconut milk and salt for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of pot.
- When almost dry, cook over low heat and cover with banana leaves for another 10 minutes. The banana leaves give it a very appetizing aroma.
- When the rice is done, pour the mixture onto a large banana leaf-lined platter.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More