- 3 carrots
- bunch radishes
- 2 courgettes
- half a small red onion
- small handful mint leaves, roughly torn
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Indian Summer Salad Preparation Instructions:
- Grate the carrots into a large bowl. Thinly slice the radishes and courgettes and finely chop the onion. Mix all the vegetables together in the bowl with the mint leaves.
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise until smooth, then gradually whisk in the oil.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salad and mix well.
- Leftovers will keep in a covered container in the fridge for up to 24 hrs.