- 1 whole fish ( e.g. maya – maya or alumahan), gutted and washed
- 1 cup vinegar
- 4 medium – size toamtoes, sliced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, peeled then sliced
- 2 pcs. Green finger pepper(siling panigang)
- 1 cup water
- 1 heat garlic, crushed
- 1 cup coconut cream ( first extract or kakang gata)
- Place all the ingredients in a deep saucepan expect coconut cream. Allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Gradually add the coconut cream and allow to simmer some more for a few minutes. Serve hot.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More